Inspiration Board #5 – Navy, Purple, and Lace
I made this for a very good friend of mine – you know who you are!! When she told me the color palette, I instantly pictured a lush garden reception with classic and formal details, but a little on the non-traditional side. I envisioned a groom in a dark suit with a bright fun tie and bridesmaids in fun dresses. These anthropologie gowns fit the bill! I love the subtle inclusion of lace in the cake and the bridesmaids adorable gowns. The Anna Maier Ulla-Maija gown is to DIE for. I also love Sperry tents for a garden reception in the spring. Tell me what you think below!
1. Cake – classic and elegant
2. Groom’s outfit – fun and formal, but not stuffy!
4. Sperry tent – totally gorgeous. So worth the expense ( they are VERY pricey! )
5. Bouquet – the wedding this bouquet came from has STUNNING flowers.
6. Bridesmaids – adorable. ‘Nuf said.
7. Invite – I couldn’t find where these came from but I LOVE the classic filigree but the modern layout.