1. Coral Ombre birthday cake – I really love this style of cake – I bet it’d be very expensive for a whole wedding cake, but super cute if you were doing multiple cakes.
2. Centerpiece with coral peony – I also love the milk glass arrangement, colorful and fun!
3. ‘Eat, Drink, They’re Married’ sign – Perfect signage for a reception!
4. My floral bouquet – picture by Stephen DeVries Photography – It was fun taking my bouquet and applying it to a very different color palette than what I had at my own wedding! That’s what I loved about my bouquet, it was so versatile!
5. Yellow bridesmaids – I have liked this bridesmaid’s dress assortment for a very long time, one of the weddings I saw early in the process and it’s just stunning.
Hope you enjoy!