My sister and I had a long discussion about what she were to do for her wedding if she could do it over. She gave me a pretty specific and complex color palette, but a venue in Georgia called Barnsley Gardens popped into my head immediately. As it turns out, most of the inspiration images I dug up were from weddings there. I like how the board turned out!
Clockwise from top left.
1.This is my favorite image. The chandeliers hanging in the ruins with the vibrant colors is gorgeous. This is a wedding held at Barnsley Gardens.
2. Whit specifically asked for anemones because of their bold personality. It looks great next to the rustic richness of everything else. I like that her husband’s Japanese heritage also ties in since some species of the flower are Japanese.
3. I’m obsessed with these gold Valentino pumps. So classic – and expensive!
4. Monique Lhuillier Fall 2012 ‘Brooke’ – this is an elegant and sexy dress. The back of it is stunning too.
5. Copper patina lanterns to line the steps.
6. Rustic old doors in a rich patina color to serve as the seating chart.
7. Pale turquoise wedding cake with anemones cascading down the side.