For this board, I decided to tone it down a notch from my typical style and lean towards a more neutral palette. If neutral is done right, it can be really beautiful. I always love to add at least one pop of color – in this case, a pale coral-pink. My personal favorite pic is the groomsmen shot – Leslee Mitchell does beautiful work and 2 of my good friends were groomsmen in this wedding.clockwise from top left: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
I have a serious crush on this festive and fun color combo. It has the feminine coral touches without being over-the-top girly and is also glamorous with the touches of gold. I usually don’t LOVE pink in a wedding, unless it’s brightly hued and combined with some fun non-pink colors. I pulled some of my favorite images from a shared Pinterest board for this board. Hope you enjoy!
The numbers will link you to the original, gorgeous weddings these images are pulled from! Clockwise from top left 1. These Bari Jay bridesmaids dresses are a personal favorite! / 2. How sweet and simple is this cake? Perfect for an outdoor bride / 3. I have serious love affair with succulents / 4. Mason jars with striped straws are a perfect way to serve a signature cocktail! / 5. Those envelope liners and fun quirky calligraphy drive me wild! So fun! / 6. Turquoise bow ties are the bees’ knees. / 7. Kate spade. Need I say more?
I made this board for a sweet friend of mine that lets me indulge her day in and day out with wedding mumbo jumbo. I asked her if she were to get married, what her dream color palette would be. She asked for a nautical feel with navy, coral, white, and seafoam (which I went with more light lime in this board). The result is below! I encourage you to click the links as well – the weddings featured are all stunning.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Boutonniere – a small pop of coral
2. Adorable ring bearer – I just LOVE his outfit!
3. Paper suite – preppy navy and coral designed by Posh Paperie
4. Reception space – I just love how glam this is!
5. Bouquet – don’t you just LOVE that striped bouquet wrap? So nautical!
6. Wedding cake – this is so whimsical and I love the stripes and the rope!
8. Amsale Dahlia gown – The wedding I pulled this image from is a stunner. This is also one of my friend’s favorite wedding gowns ever.
9. Bridesmaid’s outfits – probably my fave of all time. The skirt is from Anne M Cramer.
Hope y’all love it! I think this would be a stunning wedding if I must say so myself.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Coral Ombre birthday cake – I really love this style of cake – I bet it’d be very expensive for a whole wedding cake, but super cute if you were doing multiple cakes.
2. Centerpiece with coral peony – I also love the milk glass arrangement, colorful and fun!
3. ‘Eat, Drink, They’re Married’ sign – Perfect signage for a reception!
4. My floral bouquet – picture by Stephen DeVries Photography – It was fun taking my bouquet and applying it to a very different color palette than what I had at my own wedding! That’s what I loved about my bouquet, it was so versatile!
5. Yellow bridesmaids – I have liked this bridesmaid’s dress assortment for a very long time, one of the weddings I saw early in the process and it’s just stunning.
Hope you enjoy!